Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind for my little blog! I was lucky enough to be featured in some bigger blogs and in response my stats have really increased. Gotta catch my break someday right?!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #629-650
  • ChapStick for taking care of me in these times of dry lips (specifically EOS brand)
  • Travis for making me breakfast without me begging or whining about it
  • The hilarious new show Double Divas, seriously, check it out
  • Coupon Contact Challenge for pushing me to contact companies for more coups
  • The rain, we've needed it!
  • My four-wheel-drive in my Tahoe (see above for reasoning)
  • ALL of my new followers, I've had like 20+ newbies and I love you all, thanks for getting the word out there for me :)
  • Swagbucks shop online tool for giving me more points which will be used for giftcards for friends
  • Big Brother for coming back on tv in June (hey I've gotta have something to look forward too)
  • Dad for surprising me with a gift of beef! We've been in need of it but we're just tight asses who are getting by with chicken and steaks. Finally BEEF! I'm so excited for this :)
  • Friends for asking questions on couponing and the ways I use my system, I love helping others 
  • Fellow bloggers for featuring me in their blogs! Nothing better than getting a message letting me know I've been featured
  • The feeling of finally being back in my couponing realm, it's been a couple weeks off and I miss it!
  • An evening with the two boys grocery shopping at Sam's club, they can always make a trip more fun
  • Heated leather seats in the Tahoe, these 19 degree mornings can be a bit chilly for my bum
  • School for being almost done, two more classes left and this girl will have TWO degrees, woop woop!
  • Smell of twenty new Scentsy bars all mixed together
  • Shoes... Let's Get Some Shoes... (youtube it)
  • A night out on the town with my girls who kidnapped me last weekend, oh it's so fun to be kidnapped and love by friends
  • Neighing of a pony excited to see me
  • Fog and all it's mysteries it brings to a new morning
  • Pinterest and my recipe boards for inspiring me to get creative and try new things

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting great exposure Kelsey! I hope it will all come full circle for me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll come with time! Trust me, I started mine not pushing for other followers and I'm slowily getting them now! Keep your chin up and try pushing for link-ups ;)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Big Brother either! I'm obsessed with that show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh goody! Now I have someone to complain to when the wrong ppl get voted off ;)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!