Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Sorry I haven't posted as much. This cold weather is really making me fall into a blogging slump. I promise to be out of it and posting soon! In the meantime, enjoy some guest posts by buddies and go check out some of my older posts.

THANKFUL THURSDAY #651-658
  • You guys for giving me my biggest pageview day of all time, over 816 pageviews
  • All of the lovely ladies that will be sponsoring a giveaway on here (more deets to come)
  • The weather for not getting too chilly
  • Success with selling more clothes, time to start purging
  • Travis for helping with supper
  • Snow for making a lovely white blanket on the farm
  • The ponies for greeting me with anxious neighs
  • Invite from church friends for a Bible study group, it's always great to feel welcomed

1 comment:

  1. I've been in a cold weather slump too! Blah!

    Yay for anxious pony neighs!! They make everything better <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!