Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Well, the time has come, I know you're all tired of reading these weekly so I'm going to post only every other week but hopefully with twice the amount of blessings.

THANKFUL THURSDAY #610-628
  • The hectic holiday season for being over.
  • My 2013 starting off to a great start, granted we've only had two days so the years been great so far!
  • A clean(er) house to come home to.
  • Smell of fresh bread baking in the oven
  • The needed days off to get away and reboot my system
  • Snow ice cream and the fresh snow to make it with
  • Setting goals and being excited about them for 2013
  • Taylor Swift on iTunes for getting me through nights of boredom
  • The good Lord for saving my ol pup. He was run over by the tractor yesterday and although he's limping and I'm sure in pain/sore he's still here! I spoiled him and let him in the house last night for awhile and gave him a whole bunch of doggie treats and canned dog food
  • New recipes to try out (thanks for the Christmas present Tina)
  • I Love Lucy for helping me to drift away to dreamland (confession, I cannot fall asleep without Lucy on)
  • Travis for going on my grocery shopping extravaganza with me
  • Perfecting the art of counting to ten and breathing techniques
  • Books for keeping my brain occupied
  • New Years Eve for an evening of staying home and relaxing
  • All of the amazing presents from family and friends
  • Warm space heaters to keep me cozy while I'm upstairs blogging at night
  • Morning neighs from cold ponies begging for a second helping of alfalfa
  • Scent of a new body lotion
On a total side note, would anyone be up for being a "sponsor" on my blog? Ads would be SUPER CHEAP beings I'm still just a small peon in the world of blogging and I'd offer some spots for free even :) Lemme know if you're interested or would have an interest. Would love to help trade spots to give other newbies some help in launching their blog as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Well I still love your thankfuls! :) I know you already got your free space on my blog, and you are welcome to stay as long as you like!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!