Thursday, February 28, 2013

All My Ex's Live In TEXAS

Ok but seriously, at least one of them does. Ironically I still chit chat with him on occasion too.

Well folks, I'm off to Texas for a week or so. If you want to get a hold of me you can still attempt to contact me but no promises that I'll reply until NEXT Sunday.... Yup, I'm taking that much time off and I refuse to come home unless the snow melts away and the weather is back to mid 70's. That or until I run out of money. Either or.


Here are some pictures from my last visit. Yup, it was a blast and although T and the kiddos hated taking time to snap shots of us I kinda like it. It's nice to be able to look back and get excited for my next trip! I intend to do a lot more lounging in sweats and strollers, playing at the park, eating cupcakes and petting random fish-like creatures. Oh, and just relaxing. I cannot wait for relaxing!

Since we'll be gone for 7-10 days that means we'll have to plan a couple of activities to do while we're down there. You know what I'm talking about, the tourist-y type things. I've already got a good idea of places we'd like to go but I'm always looking for unique ideas to do while we're down in the Houston/Katy area. The main reason we're going down there is for the Houston Stock Show.

So, if you don't hear from me, don't be upset, I'll be back and let you guys know what we all did down there. I promise this time to follow through and actually update you with what we all did. I'm horrible about following up. I still don't have the last trip completely blogged about yet!

AAAAND, If you live in Texas (or anywhere from Dorchester to Houston) and you're a bloggy buddy of mine by all means get a hold of me! I have this dream I want to live out that includes meeting some of my blog friends so people don't think I'm one of those wack nerds that sits online all day because I think I'm so much cooler online! Shoot me a call, text me, email me, fbook me, find some way to get a hold of me!! We've got a good thirteen hours on the road so a little break to meet up wouldn't kill us. :)


11 comments:

  1. I'll be at the Houston Rodeo next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way?! What days? We're planning on going on Thursday or Friday?! OH MY LANTA! How fun would it be to meet up?!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Watch fbook for more pictures and jazz :)

      Delete
  3. Have a great time!!! :o) I've never been! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, it's a blast, this will be my second trip there. When I was younger my parents tried to take us on vacations but now that we're older we don't really take time to get out of the state. That and we're always busy with animals and farming...

      Delete
  4. I'm SO jealous you're going to Texas!! Can you take me with you?! Puhlease!!

    Have fun & be safe love!
    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope sorry :P You're welcome to make your own trip of course! I promise to enjoy it for ya though!

      Delete
  5. I love Texas, especially Dallas and Houston. My 2 favorite cities to visit!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Dallas driving seriously scares the crap outta me! I don't mind Houston as much but the whole city driving thing just kills my nerves

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!