Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Guest Post: Lauren Loeffel

Ok, gotta introduce you guys to a funny blogger who I seriously love to death. She cracks me up and she's just a genuinely sweet person. Give her a hearty welcome and go check her out!

Hi everyone! I'm Lauren from Tennessee Honey and Kelsey has been kind enough to let me steal her blog away for today! She's such a sweetheart:)

Let me further introduce myself!
I'm not normal. Obvs.
I also talk in abbreviations. (See above)
I'm 24 years old.
I've been married for 4 years.
I have a 4 year old daughter, Kenzie, and a 2 year old son, Tucker.
Oh, and I have a Dobby. He's my Doxie baby.

I'm currently in school full time for my Associates in Early Childhood Education.
In my free time, I love to read, pin my heart out on Pinterest, and watch movies with my husband.
I drink coffee at least twice a day.
I prefer wine over beer.
I love Harry Potter, superheros, tattoos, and most things nerdy.
I constantly struggle with my weight and self image.
Some people see me as shy, but in reality, I just don't have much to say.

I started blogging about two years ago. I've always been a better writer than talker. If anything was bothering me when I was growing up, I would write it down. The words just seem to flow easier that way.
Now, my blog has become a place to meet new people, express my opinions, and as a way to keep up with my life!

Come on over and say hello sometime! 
But I must warn you, I'm unfashionable. I don't craft much (or well, for that matter). And I ramble.
Other than that, I'd say my blog was pretty spectacular. 
I'm a wee bit partial. 
You can also follow me through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest!

Hope ya'll have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!