Saturday, February 23, 2013

Guest Posting Reminder

So here's the dealo, I wanna help you, help yourself! In order to help you I need you to step forth and say you want to take over my blog for the day! I'm offering up a guest post every other Tuesday (or every Tues if we have enough interest) if you're interested on stopping by. Here's my schedule:

March 5th- Eleven Sixty
March 12th- Horseshoes & Pearls
March 19th- Fashion & Beauty Finds
March 26th- open
April 2nd- open
April 9th- open
April 16th- open

As you can tell I'm kinda open right now, please don't be shy, I love introducing newbies to everyone :)

Email me at kelseyhomolka @ hotmail.com OR kelseyhomolka @ gmail.com OR comment on the post!



6 comments:

  1. At some point I would love to but I'm a new new newbie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to go ahead and sign up at any time :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to do a guest post! Would you like me to take March 19th?

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Shoot me an e-mail and we'll work it out! I'll put you down for that time of course :)

      Delete
  3. I'm interested, but I've never done one before so I might need some guidance lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot me an e-mail we'll work out the deets!

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!