Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it's that dreaded time of year again. That one day I used to consider single awareness day but now consider just a normal day that I get to go to work. Me and Travis don't really do the valentines day thing, my thinking is you should show your love year round, his thinking is that he's a tightwad and doesn't want to spend money on me. Ya, we just don't do it. Buuut, I always get something small, this year, a cute little "coupon book" (fitting right?) and a card. I insisted we keep it to less than $20 so it worked out perfect for us both!

And FYI, there's still something jacked up with my Chrome?! I've been using it with no problem for a long time, then on Monday BAM, this happened to it. I can still view under IE but let's be honest, it's just not as cool as Chrome. Here's my problem, everything is on the left side and the html coding is messed up. Links don't work, the tabs that should be on top are all on the left side. Then, once you scroll all the way down to the bottom you find all the stuff that should be on the right hand sidebar... And, it's not just on my blog but when I go to view other people's blog as well. I can't enter into giveaways and I cannot comment :( HELP!! At first I thought it was just my blog until I noticed it on other's as well. I went into layout and here's what I get:
Ya, I don't even get the option to move it over. It's almost like blogger itself is causing this issue? I swear I haven't done anything with my layout in forever so I don't get why all of a sudden it's doing that? I tried going into the templates and changing the format to the three column back even that didn't help?! HELP!!!! I'll attach a picture of what my blog looks like to me so you get the idea.
Is this happening to anyone else besides me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!