Eeek! I just want to say that I've come a long way in less than a year. Now, a year later, I've been blessed to have sponsors, met many new buddies and have been nominated for the Liebster award! My first "award" on my blog ever!! How exciting right?!?!?!
I really do feel so surprised and blessed to have such awesome blog buddies who consider me for these types of awesome awards. The best part, I was blessed with TWO buddies nominating me for this award. TWO!? Can you believe it? I sure can't, I'm still jumping up and down with a little grin on my face! Thanks you again Rachel from Rachel's Country Roots AND Demi from Country Life With A Front Porch View for picking me. I have honestly fell in love with your blog and this just puts the icing on my cupcake! :)
This award is given to new orup andcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. What to do: 1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. 4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 5. No tag backs.
1. I actually have won several titles/crowns before, I was the Southeast Community College homecoming queen, the Wilber Czech queen and the Nebraska Czech Queen Runner-Up, oh and the Wilber Czech Princess back when I was like 10ish. Along with being blessed with receiving a community award, the Lady of Libuse award, it's given to those who help out the community. Cool eh!?
2. I have a slight CDO (OCD in alphabetical order) issue and I'm constantly finding myself freaking out over small details that most would overlook. I have to have my t-shirts in ROYGBIV order, my hangers all have to face the same way, my cart is arranged according to isle when I go grocery shopping, my totes all have to be matching, my grocery store in the basement has to be in order at any given time and I freak out over unorganized coupon binders.
3. I have a stuffed animal, his name's Larry, I've had him since I was about 7 and I still sleep with him. He's traveled with me everywhere, was even on my grandparent's bedside when they passed away and has soaked up millions of my tears. Anytime a major life event happens or we go somewhere special he gets a new addition added to him. He's even got him own blog, go check him out, Hairy Larry's Lion Adventures!
4. I over-analyze everything because I'm a constant worrier that I don't want to upset someone. You don't say hi to me? Jeez, what did I do, perhaps by saying I liked that shirt it made you mad. You didn't invite me to Friday girls night? Is it because I didn't send you a text yesterday because I was busy? You get the idea.
5. When I was younger, me and my two cousins created a "Lisa Frank Club" we were pretty B.A.
6. I have self-confidence issues when it comes to dressing myself, I always feel like my outfits don't work and I'm constantly jealous of those ladies who can look like a million bucks and pick statement outfits.
7. I have been hoping that someday I will be a parent of twins, I've obsessed over it since I was in high school and beings I'm always up for a challenge it just seems fitting (I'm sure someday I'll regret it but for now, it'll be in my dream world that I'm wanting two babies! That and I'll keep pinning pictures of what my future twins will need/dress like)
8. I constantly have a countdown calendar with how many days until Czech Days in my head, and on my phone so I can reference it at any given time. It ranks right up there with Christmas for my favorite holiday.
9. My closest friends are the ones I had during high school, I still talk to them weekly and I refuse to move away from home because I'm scared I'd miss them too much. They've always made it a point to get back together as much as possible and they're always the ones that I can have a good laugh with.
10. I actually have two college degrees, my agribusiness degree with a focus in crops and an business admin degree with a focus in insurance.
11. I've secretly always wanted to be a farmer's wife and do the stay at home thing with kiddos. Perhaps it'll always be a dream, perhaps it'll be a reality. Only time will tell!
1.What is your favorite beauty product? Deff would be a toss up, Olay lotion, Tresemme dry shampoo and definitely mascara
2.What made you start blogging?I honestly, started this little bloggy blog only to keep my dad and close family/friends up to date with what I've been doing and mostly as an outlet to stay off of fbook. It was consuming my daily life and I felt overwhelmed with the fact that if I didn't log in at least a couple times a day I'd find myself with an hour or two of catching up with things I'd missed.
3.What is your favorite music? I was born in the wrong era. I'm in love with classic and 90's country. Top fav's include but are not limited to: Dolly Parton (given), Dwight Yokum, Merle, Reba, Chris LeDoux, Martina, Garth, TayTay (Swift) and my guilty pleasure would probably be anything by Johnny Cash
4.What is your favorite go-to clothing store? Hands down Kohls
5.What is the last text you sent out? "Peace, Love & Chicken Grease Biotch" ...not my best text but it's what I typically end convos with lol
6.If you could meet any blogger in real life, who and why?Audrie, she was honestly one of the first people I really got to know in blog land and the fact that we could potentially meet up someday is so neat, she only lives a couple of hours away from me! Plus, through her, I met a ton of my other buddies I've gotten to know really well!
7.What is the craziest thing that has happened to you? Ha, you wouldn't believe anything I'd tell you anyways, but one would probably include the time that i had a seizure from tetracaine. It's the medicine they use to dilate your eyes when you go to the eye doctor. Evidently I'm allergic and had a drug reaction from it?
8.Where is the farthest you have traveled? I went on a 14 day tour trip to Europe and traveled through six countries, Czech Republic was obviously my fav because it's where my family is from! Deff wanting to go back someday.
9.What are your favorite shoes to wear? Rocky cowboy boots or my Adidas tennis shoes
10.What is your hobby?Uh, I have a ton of hobbies, making money, anything that has to do with the farm, running and couponing are probably my biggest hobbies though
1. What is your #1 pet peeve? I'd say it would have to be chewing with your mouth open or not putting things away when you're done using them
2. Who is your biggest inspiration? I'd have to say stay-at-home mommy's who manage to operate a blog and make a profit for it, I'm so jealous that you can do it all and bring in a little dough to help out your family, I can only hope that someday I'd have that opportunity to stay home and potentially make a small income from direct sales world or blogging
3. What is the best part about blogging? It's a way for me to let you, my followers, see what I'm up to! I love telling you guys about our farm life and from what I've gathered you guys enjoy reading about it. That and I love to show others how couponing really can save you bu-coo bucks if you really try to put effort into it
5. What are your must watch tv shows? Teen Mom 1 & 2, Buckwild, Bachelor, Snookie & JWow, Gold Rush, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Big Brother, 19 Kids & Counting, Dancing With The Stars, Sisterwives, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Amish Mafia, Moonshiners, I Love Lucy, Dance Moms, Ax Men, The Real World (Uh, I think I watch too much tv because I truthfully DVR all of these)
6. What is something you could not live without? Cell phone, cowboy boots, Camelbak water bottles and Blogger
7. Do you have any children? None that I'm aware of...
8. What is one thing you want to do before you die? Visit Czech Republic again
9. Describe yourself in one word? Outgoing
10. What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? Play around in the garden, ride in the tractor or work cattle
11. What is something you wished you owned but never had? I've always wanted to own a brand new vehicle of my very own, no one else's miles on it!