Friday, February 15, 2013

NEW Guest Post Opportunities

I've come to the decision that I'm not going to focus on my advertising sales and will just do swaps for now. If you're interested in paying for sponsorship on my blog by all means your welcome to still. I'll still have the button swaps too of course, I mean, who doesn't love seeing their lovely button over here?! I'm choosing to limit the amount of paid advertising because I don't have a huge crowd yet, I'm hitting well over 140 pageviews a day but would like to gain a little more before charging a lot for advertising. So, instead, I'm going to try something new. I found the idea over at Horseshoes & Pearls and basically I'm gonna spot-light a new guest blogger every other week just like she's doing.

Here's how it'll work:
You let me know you're interested, no cost involved, just wanting to put your name out there and help get us both more traffic. I'll go ahead and have you send me your little write up (anything goes), we'll set up a date that yours will go live and then on that Tuesday I'll publish it! We'll go every other week for awhile unless I get an overwhelming amount of responses. All bloggers welcome, no one is too big or too small for this opportunity!

Don't be shy, shoot me your info and we'll set a date. kelseyhomolka@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm excited you decided to start doing this!! :) I can't wait to Guest Post in March!

    xo, Ashley
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!