Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Ok, back onto blogging and finally over-coming my slump! I've gotta think up a whole bunch if I want to hit 1000 thankful's in less than two months!! I've gotta post 38 a week to hit my 1,000 goal in one year. Think I can do it?! Also, today's the 14th, I've got a couple posts that need to go out today so bear with me on this over-posting day.

THANKFUL THURSDAY #659-687
  • Youth Group kids for finding interest in Lent facts
  • Creating a Gratitude jar that we will contribute to each week
  • Repeat but Pandora radio, I seriously can not be thankful enough for it!
  • Pinterest projects that I intend to someday do
  • The potential of moving sooner than we thought, don't worry, we won't be going far. You'll learn more if/when we decide for sure on a date and that jazz.
  • New recipes that we've tried and fallen in love with, that Runza one is really great and simple
  • Giving out Happy V-Day msgs to close friends and fam
  • Signing up for another 5k fun run with friends
  • The quality pictures my new camera take, love playing with it
  • The passion and dedication that Travis has for his cattle and farm work. He was at the farm until almost two last night due to a calf being born into a muddy mess in the cold. Then he had to finish up a tractor project because it needed to be moved this morning. He's so tough!
  • The income to sign up for two more direct sales companies, no I promise I won't publish all that jazz but I do enjoy getting the product kits, even if I don't intend to sell those products just focus on Scentsy
  • It finally being my Friday! (hello 3 day weekend)
  • Getting to see Trav's grandma on V-Day
  • Finally being in my last quarter of schooling. I submitted graduation applications so now all that's left is to finish up my class and hit the real world! Hello two degrees! :)
  • My bestie for getting engaged! I seriously am so excited for her, I kinda cried when she told me, which was bad news because I was eating tacos and got taco sauce in my eye, which really burned! (I know the story is too weird to be made up, belive me that really happened)
  • Getting to hang out with my Scentsy girls for a day filled with training and fun
  • The ability and self-control to give up addicting things for lent (day 1 in the books and still going strong on the no mobile fbook thing!)
  • Bible.is app on my droid, it's allowing me to do a 365 program to get through the Bible in one year, I'm ahead of time and listening to a couple of days worth of lyrics everyday so it'll be fun to see how far I get!!
  • I'm thankful I can hold my tongue on situations where I want to yell and scream, instead I swallow my pride and all people their time of ranting about me and then I walk away.
  • Finishing up a single tube of Chap Stick without losing it
  • The warm weather, I actually came to work with a winter coat on for once
  • I went out of my bubble and bought a pomegranate. I love the taste of pomegranate stuff so I figured I'd try the re-deal fruit, everyone says they're wonderful
  • New camera lense coming in the mail today
  • Peanut butter M&M's for helping keep my bored eating cravings alive
  • "Be mine" text from dad on vday, of course I'll always be his!
  • The feeling after I get done tanning (yup, I broke down and started tanning again, almost 5 months later)
  • Getting back into a running routine
  • Fritos Flavor Twist Honey BBQ chips, ugh, they're my weakness!!
  • Finding love and support through my church family, I really missed them

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey!

    I just got your comment on my About Me :) Thanks for following! I tried responding to your comment, but you were a no-reply blogger so I figured I would come say hello here!

    Hope you are having a great day!

    Allie
    talesofatwentysomething.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH! Do you know how to fix it? Seriously! I cannot figure it out, others have told me that as well but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it! Glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I had no idea there was a repeat button on Pandora. I need to find that.
    I think you will hit 1000 thankfuls in two months. You can do it!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting through the Chapstick, ha that deserves a whole award in itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I rarely get through a whole one without losing it or having to trash it because someone washes it.... UGH!

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!