Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Review

Sorry I've been in hiding. I've got some posts in my head but have lacked ambition to write them out. I blame it on the nasty cold and a slight case of winter depression. Let's hope it fades soon, I'm tired of being tired!!

Friday- We had a girls night. Dolly Parton fan club meeting and making snacks for a friend's husband's surprise 30th birthday party. Then, we brought all the goodies to the bar and decorated. It ended with some hilarious rides on a little scooter that Margo had for her surgery. And taking pictures with our friends. (not that we're "hugging" them, not groping them)

Saturday- I got to finally see my besties house in Fairbury! She had a Mary Kay party so I got to see her pretty house that she bought a year ago. So happy for her and the house is gorgeous!! Then, we helped celebrate a friend's hubby's big 3-0. We enjoyed an evening out with friends but I always hate coming home late. I wish we could have an extra two hours of sleep if we stay out past a certain time. Fair right?

Sunday- This was deff a "God's Day" in the books. Spent the morning at Bible study, then church, then home to work on finding some fun lesson plans for the meeting then a youth group meeting and then home to finish up some homework that was due that evening. If that day wasn't spent focusing on God then I don't know what is!? I love spending time with my church friends and nothing is more important than that.

Here's hoping for a good week, let's all pray that I finish up some fun posts that have been sitting in drafts and publish them for all my friends to see!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just started following, came across your blog through Chores and Chandeliers, I was born and raised in NE, looking forward to reading more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop Woop! Finally commenting but so glad we're buddies :) I love reading about your rodeo travels and live my Chris LeDoux dreams through you :P

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!