Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Guest Post: Amy from Fashion & Beauty Finds

So those of you who have known me since I was little have known that I was a dancer since I was three. Not any specific style of dancing, just loved it all, tap, ballet, jazz, lyical and pointe. The basics right? Anyways, while blog hoppin I cam across Fashion & Beauty Finds and I found out she's a dance teacher. HOW COOL I thought to myself, then self found out that she's also a part time SAHM and I instantly became jealous. How fun would that be? Anyways, I'll let her introduce herself and let you guys get to know her:

***********************************************************

Hey everyone! My name is Amy and I write the blog Fashion and Beauty Finds. I'm obsessed with fashion and I love blogging about it, and of course a little shopping here and there.

I'm a part-time dance teacher, wife, and mama to two sweet little boys.
My sweet baby making a few of his many faces
My 'big' boy that just turned 4
My little boys are my life and they make my life so very full, fun, and a bit tiring. (Not going to lie about the tiring part!)

When I'm not at home with them I'm either taking pictures for my blog, or teaching dance.
F21 romper and sweater, Steve Madden clutch, handmade necklace, bracelets from Dillards, Nine West heels
I'd hate for people to think that I am dolled up all the time like in the pictures above. I do love to get dressed up since I stay at home with my boys but most of the time I look like this:
Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to stop by. A huge thank you to Kelsey for letting me take over her blog for the day! Have a great day!

************************************************************************

Yup, she's a fun one I tell ya, best part is, she takes silly pics just like me! Go check her out!! And, don't forget every Tuesday I feature a new guest post so if you're interested here's what the schedule looks like: 


March 26th- History In The Making

April 2nd- Light & Sweet
April 9th- Horseshoes & Pearls
April 16th- open

April 23rd- open
April 30th- open
May 7th- open
May 14th- open


13 comments:

  1. Amy, I love your hair straightened like this and you look great with your sunnies!

    Your boys are really cute!!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I too love her! She's always got some awesome tips!!

      Delete
  3. aw i love amy's blog! esp the fact that she teaches dance, because i also take dance classes. glad to find your blog and i'm a new follower :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by, I'm excited to find fellow dance buddies! I felt like there were few out there still!

      Delete
  4. Love these pictures!!! LOVING the mixing of bright, beautiful colors!! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog through amy's guest post!!!! don't you just love her sunnies here :)
    can't wait to follow the rest of your posts!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes she's always got something fun to say :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for letting me guest post!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by and were willing to put together such a fun post for me! :)

      Delete
  7. I love Amy's blog, and I'm glad I found you via hers- you have some great stuff! I'll definitely be following you via Bloglovin!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! By all means follow away :)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!