Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday KUWK!!


Happy FIRST birthday to my little bloggy blog! In less than one year I have posted over 247 posts about life, couponing, crops, cows, crafts and everything in between. I love the fact that I have found something I love, and that I have met many new people in the process. This has been by far the best thing I have done for myself, it's so fun to find an outlet that allows me to get creative and express myself through writing and sharing my ideas. I've been blogging about the little things in my life that would otherwise be lost if I had not posted about them. Had I not posted these different posts, I would have never remembered all the thing that happened on the farm, and the fact that they're all captured and I can make books out of them really excites me! I'm so happy I can go back and pull those blog posts, fbook pictures and all other memories into a digital scrapbook and then print them out for memories we can forever cherish. I'm horrible about putting together scrapbooks because I never have the time to just sit down and work on them.
 
So thank you one and all, weather we know each other in the "real world" or you're a buddy I've connected with and found a new supportive friend via blog hops, I'm so grateful you're around to follow my journey. I love sharing with you and I hope that you enjoy reading about my adventures. I cannot wait to see where this little love goes in the future. We can all hope it goes up from here!

30 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend. I'm a big fan of your blog and love reading about "the farm".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I love hearing that you and others love my farm life. It's so encouraging to hear words of gratitude :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Blog!! I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love hearing that people are not only interested but love hearing my story! Stick around of course to hear more about me :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Keeping Up With Kelsey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! I of course love reading yours as well!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I of course love to sit and chit chat with you at your blog, and of course munch on a good chocolate bar....

      Delete
  5. That's awesome Kelsey. Happy Birthday! More power to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Thank you for swinging by and commenting and following along too. Keep on keepin up!

      Delete
  6. Happy first birthday! I love blogging for some of the same reasons you mentioned above :-) I found you through the Serenity You blog hop and cannot wait to look around some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! I'm so excited you're here! Be sure to stick around for awhile, thanks so much for wishing me a happy bday. The year has been so much fun and I cannot wait to see what other goodies my blog has in store! Here's to hoping my next year goes just as well!!

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! I love blogging too and totally agree with you. It's the best :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankie friend! I of course LOVE your blog and like to hear updates from you!

      Delete
  8. I just found you from Chevron Stitches so I haven't been here for your first year, but congrats! That's awesome. My blog has a few months go to before I reach this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I'm heading over NOW to check you out! I love finding new buddies!!

      Delete
  9. I'm sad I missed this yesterday! Stupid Mondays :( Happy Birthday KUWK!! I'm happy to know that I'll be here from here on out!

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweets! I'm so excited you've joined me and I'm SUPER grateful we've became friends. I love finding new buddies and I love really connecting with people. Thanks for all the support you've given me. I cannot wait to watch our buddie-ness grow in the future ;)

      Delete
  10. I am the same way with scrapbooks, I think if I ever attempted one it would literally end up looking like a book of scraps :) Happy blog birthday, you have accomplished a bunch for only blogging a year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm so excited you've been around to share it with me! I too suck obvi at the scrapcrap... Cannot wait to celebrate your bday of course!

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday!

    I don't know if you've received the Liebster Award before, but either way, you've received it from me today. Feel free to ignore this if you've already been nominated. Have a great weekend!

    http://www.notyouraveragecrazy.com/2013/03/awards-and-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Thanks so much, I cannot wait to fill it out! In the process of finalizing it now and I'll be sure to share the link with you! Thanks again!!!

      Delete
  12. Happy Blog Birthday! That's so exciting! & so much to look back on, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay and thankie! You of course have a birthday to celebrate too girl! Thanks for jumping on with me and enjoying blog land. We've both come so far!!

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!