Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I have less than 30 days to hit 279 more things to be thankful for... This goal is looking like it's out of reach, I'd have to find 9 daily to hit it. I'm still sticking to my guts, it doesn't matter how fast I get there it just matters what the quality of thankful's I've come to appreciate!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #722-739
  • Having connections to people who can help do good things for me (crossing finger's yet again)
  • An open evening to spend with family at a local event
  • Getting to see a live drama about Jesus, it really puts it into perspective
  • Patience while I fold a billion tiny newspaper boxes to start planting my garden seedlings in (trying this go green thing)
  • Making a new friend who I can genuinely connect with, in this bloggy world some people seem fake, so to really connect feels exciting!
  • Sunglasses to shade my eyes from the bright morning
  • Mandisa for reminding me it's a GOOD MORNING, shining on a brand new day! (video below)
  • The Bible tv series, I've had it on DVR because I didn't have time to watch it but the episode I did have time to watch has me hooked. I cannot wait to finish it and see what else is in store.
  • Google Calendar for keeping my life on track, I'm so noodle brained lately
  • RunKeeper for keeping me going, and the fitness program I started through their app
  • The nicer weather for allowing me to take a nice 3.1 miles jog/walk
  • Lunch with the girls, Mexican food, yummy
  • The laughter that I hear when I'm enjoying family time
  • Hearing that people miss me when I'm not in church
  • Fresh made tea, from tea bags (and if you know of a use for the used tea bags please let me know, I'd like to re-purpose them!)
  • Being able to run still after banging my knee hard on my Tahoe door jam
  • Getting signed up for a photography class, here's to hoping I enjoy it!
  • A local bargain find on a pew from a church, I cannot wait to turn it into a cute entryway bench!


4 comments:

  1. The mere exercise of writing down things for which you are thankful has probably shaped your daily outlook--I know it has mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song always puts me in a good mood when I hear it on the way to school! Looking forward to hearing about how the photography class goes..and! I am glad to hear the weather is being nicer and the sunglasses are being used to shade the sun and not used to block reflections from heaps of snow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to admit that they're still used to hide the snow but at least nowthesnow if FINALLY melting ;)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!