Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Review

Haven't done a weekend review in awhile and I feel compelled to do one. I'm wanting to get back to the real reason I started this blog, to have others follow me on this journey called life.

Friday- The Czech Kick-Off was a blast! I love this event because it's a time when all my Czech family and friends get together and celebrate being Czech. Ironically it was also on the same weekend as the Irish holiday, St. Patty's day. I'm not Irish obvi so I only celebrated with a couple Shiner Bock's and that's about it. Fun had by all and the bar hop was of course fun too.

Saturday- Didn't accomplish much, stayed out way to late the night before and had to get ready for my Scentsy craft show I was doing on Sunday. Made a trip to Lincoln to get some stock and then headed out to Saline Center to set up my booth. Got lucky and we went out for supper with Travis' parents as well as my parents. It's a rare treat for us to all six go out together so of course I enjoyed hanging out with them all!! I'm so lucky that our parents not only get along but love us unconditionally.

Sunday- I was up bright and early to go out to the Saline Bohemian Fair. It's an event that draws in thousands of people, weirdos included. Basically everyone sells their old used junk, and people buy the old used junk. Then the next year they bring back the junk and sell it again. Quite the event. But, I was inside doing my craft show thing. Wasn't too bad inside but rumor has it that it was quite chilly out there. Did great, sold a lot of goodies and ended up coming home with a profit. That's always a good thing. Came home to finish up my FINAL assignments of my college career. (thus far) I'm officially a graduate of TWO degrees come Wednesday! Woop Woop!!

This week is filled again with a lot of things to do, a Scentsy/Thirty-One party on Tuesday, choir practice Wednesday, church fish fry on Friday, Pheasants Forever banquet on Saturday, Palm Sunday service on Sunday. Jeez, I just want a night to myself!??!


4 comments:

  1. I love junkie fairs, so fun to see what people think is worth value sometimes :) congrats on the two degrees, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This junk fair is HUGE! Like all the towns come up, the county gets shut down and the socializing is fun!! ;) And thankie on the two degrees, a ton of effort put in but glad it's all done!!

      Delete
  2. I love Scentsy! I have three of them! And congrats with finishing up school!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too obviously love it. I sell the stuff!! And thanks on the degree congrats, took a long time but finally done :)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!