Friday, March 29, 2013

Worlds Coolest Cousin Award

I've decided that if I don't win this award I'm giving up. Well, giving up on Easter presents getting mailed maybe but spoiled H and R. No way! Since Texas is about thirteen hours away and I don't get to see the kiddos all the time I've decided to do something extra special for them. I'm super close with their family and to not see them on holiday's stinks. Instead, I decided to make them a little care package!!


What kid wouldn't love all those goodies?! I filled the eggs with random candies and a couple coins. I know how many toys they have and it's really made me re-consider when it comes to gift giving. It's not a bag thing to have so many toys but I know that their parents would prefer something that they'll enjoy a bit longer than a toy. Candy? hehe Ok, so I went overboard on the candy! But, I also did include some coins. They've got little piggy banks so I figured it'd be a treat just to drop some coins in. I also included some fun stickers to add to some eggs in hopes that it's a mess free project they could diy!

Look how cool the goodies look in this clear box I got! I saved the box from some Christmas presents knowing that one day it would come in handy. Boom! Handy just came up! I love the idea of sending things in clear packages. Don't ask me why, I just love it! Awhile back I sent some goodies in a clear water bottle, to me it was sweet. Imagine the delight when they saw frogs, coloring pages, crayons and stickers without having to even tear it open!? 

Now let's just hope the mailman gets a kick out of it and they don't complain to me. I'm going to attempt to send the chocolate bunnies to my other cousins kiddos. Let's see if I can mail those as is no packaging. Think they'll do it? Cross your fingers and stick around, I'll keep you in the loop when I go and drop off the loot to get mailed!

-Keep On Keepin Up

5 comments:

  1. Yep..I would love it if I got it ..and I am 26!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I mean, how cool is it? Honestly!!

      Delete
  2. That's really, really awesome. How thoughtful! My kids would FLIP to get something like that in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, ideas are turning I can just tell!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, maybe I'll use a clear box the next time I mail a "finals survival kit" to my college kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!