Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fools Day

So in honor of this joyous holiday for people like me who LOVE to play tricks on people I'd like to show you a couple things:

This is my intention of the treats I will be taking to work today. Evil? Yes, funny absolutely  Everyone here gets mad when I bring in treats because they claim they don't need them. Wait til they find out the brownies aren't actually brownies but instead brown. eee's! (crackin myself up here)
source

The other idea I have up my sleeve is this one:
source
Except it won't say dad, and poor Trav will just look at me dumb and make me clean it up instead. You wait, I'm calling it already!!

I couldn't exactly leave you completely empty on a Monday April 1st without giving you the TRUE meaning behind this holiday as well. I had to dig into the ol hotmail to pull this bad hoss out. She's been sitting in there since 2009 (ya I keep old crap). I felt this was perfect to share so I really hope that instead of offending anyone you all take it to heart and just think for a moment. Enjoy :)


6 comments:

  1. hahah those pranks are fantastic, and I love the story behind April Fools Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lol'd and felt it was only fair to make up some fun pranks! They are harmless after all!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that cup would be so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he thought it was dumb.. Fail!!

      Delete
  3. Ha love the brownies joke..sneaky yet innocent! Those are always the ones to stick to in a professional atmosphere :) wyatt would probably not even notice the cups sitting there so at least Travis gets bonus points if he sees them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya figured I'd stay on the good graces for awhile yet. Don't wanna lose a potential bonus, although with only four of us in the office it's kinda hard to get a bonus ;)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!