Friday, April 19, 2013

Pay It Forward



I have been wanting to join in the Pay It Forward movement for awhile and in light of the event's earlier this week I feel it is the perfect time. 

I saw this idea over at Keep Calm & Sparkle and thought. That's it. That's what I've been needing to do!There is nothing more gratifying than knowing you have made someones day. I don't know about you but I LOVE getting surprise packages in the mail.  Even a simple card can make my day. Now I've been working on a stack of blank cards I bought and intend to snail mail write some close friends and blog buddies. I've been doing these surprise notes for awhile. I'll write one out, add it to the stack and then a couple days later write another one. I'll post about it later but right now I want to do this!

The first 5 people to comment with their email and blog address will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a baked good, music - a surprise! There will likely be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. The catch? Those five people must make the same offer on their blog.  And who knows... I might decide to do more than 5 so comment away!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you are doing this too!! We will make lots of people smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be involved with this Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beccalee1028@yahoo.com
    faithloveandbabies.blogpsot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!