Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm realizing I'm falling short of 1000 thankful's in one year. But to be honest, I'm not disappointed. I'm excited! I've opened my eyes to see the true beauty on this earth and I've begun to really notice the small details in life. I'm so glad I've done this and I plan to continue these thankful's!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #740-751
  • Being able to participate in a 5k race, totally rad man!
  • Finally finishing up my taxes with three days to spare
  • Blooming daffodils on the yard, signs of spring!
  • Homemade fully-loaded salad 
  • A night home. Alone. With the boy.
  • Catching up with friends I haven't heard from in awhile
  • The start of a new friendship
  • Going out of my comfort zone and learning to start conversations with people
  • The snowstorm/thunderstorm to remind us that in Nebraska we can be in both a winter weather advisory AND a tornado watch all at the same time (mother nature tends to be bipolar sometimes)
  • Discovering the stainless steel water bottle I have isn't too bad (I got it last Christmas and had yet to use it until yesterday)
  • Seeing green grass poking through the blanket of snow on the ground
  • Thirty-One sales for really taking off. What an unexpected income!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you sold Thirty-One too! Super fun! I sold Thirty-One about a year ago and had to give it up beacuse I just couldn't dedicate the appropriate time to it. I've been thinking about getting back into it though. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just signed up in February. I'm only doing it to get myself some products and giving a party on request. Plan was to get the kit and that was it but luckily for me friends are super interested in it so I've been pretty good on parties. Hoping to stay active for a couple more months but still focusing on Scentsy full time! Thanks for the well wishes, the week was alright. This week, rough start!

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!