Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday's

Woops, this didn't get published? Oh well, what do ya do.... Enjoy!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #752-761
  • Potential new opportunities that will better my life
  • The compassion of a loving embrace, hugs can make or break a day
  • The pride of getting to sit next to my dad and play for a fellow community member who inspired me to become pro-active and do something to better myself and my community
  • The amount of support a small town community can show for someone
  • A gorgeous rainbow on a windy afternoon
  • Thirty-One party lined up for this evening
  • Spending time with my parents
  • The ability to continue running and seeing improvement in myself
  • Finding my voice, although it was tiny I still used it... timidly
  • The sun shining in on this lovely spring day, here's to hoping it's low of 50's from here on out!

1 comment:

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!