|Not a fan of selfies but it's all I got|
THANKFUL THURSDAY #762-777
- The nicer weather and the sun rays
- The smell of the first grass cutting of the season. Fresh cut grass is truly inspiring to run faster.
- Learning new techniques and the photography lingo in my photography classes
- Winning monies from GymPact workouts!
- The boys loading up cattle to move them to greener pastures
- Cleaning out a dull flower bed to give it new life
- The anticipation of getting to have a girls night out on Friday
- Soft sound of rain on the window pains at night
- Being able to lay on the vacuumed floor in the living room
- Walking out of the house in the morning without needing a winter coat, just a light jacket
- Sense of accomplishment when I go back and re-read some of my running blog posts
- Knowing I'm making a difference by running for charities
- The feeling after I get out of the tanning bed
- Excitement that I'm finally getting my hair cut after six months of going without a cut/color.
- Sense of accomplishment on cleaning the entire house (or most of it)