Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday's

Not a fan of selfies but it's all I got
I really need to get back to focusing on this! I feel that since I haven't been counting my blessings as closely my gratitude levels have dropped. Help me to keep track better :)

THANKFUL THURSDAY #762-777
  • The nicer weather and the sun rays 
  • The smell of the first grass cutting of the season. Fresh cut grass is truly inspiring to run faster.
  • Learning new techniques and the photography lingo in my photography classes 
  • Winning monies from GymPact workouts!
  • Chipotle's
  • The boys loading up cattle to move them to greener pastures
  • Cleaning out a dull flower bed to give it new life
  • The anticipation of getting to have a girls night out on Friday
  • Soft sound of rain on the window pains at night
  • Being able to lay on the vacuumed floor in the living room
  • Walking out of the house in the morning without needing a winter coat, just a light jacket
  • Sense of accomplishment when I go back and re-read some of my running blog posts
  • Knowing I'm making a difference by running for charities
  • The feeling after I get out of the tanning bed
  • Excitement that I'm finally getting my hair cut after six months of going without a cut/color. 
  • Sense of accomplishment on cleaning the entire house (or most of it)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't mowed by grass yet. =( But I am getting a hair cut tomorrow, which is exciting. And I'm debating if I'm going to continue coloring it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely happy about this weather!! and jealous of your girls night tomorrow!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I really want to take a photography class but this summer is looking tooo busy :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!