Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Good Life: 5 Must Follow Blogs

Seriously, I'm so blessed and surprised with the amount of you that are linking up with us! I love learning about your different lives and the fact that it's a link-up that isn't the same every week means I get to learn something new about you guys as well every week!

****************************************************************************************************

5 Must Follow Blogs

Well it's hard for me to choose just 5 that are must follows, I've gotten to know so many lovely ladies lately that I am breaking my own rules and may go over just a tid-bit. Oh, and Suzi from Chores & Chandeliers is an obvious daily follow so no need to sum her up ;) But, my main reason that I cannot give you my daily reads is because as of right now I'm following 151 blogs via Friend Connect. And YES I do read all of them, I use that handy little news feed below my main screen on blogger to catch each and every new post they add. And yes, on Monday's I do scroll all the way down to catch up on all the posts I missed over the weekend. Time consuming but I don't want to miss a thing! Here's my edited list of must follows: 

1. Stephanie from Bourbon & Glitter- She's straight up hilarious  Like, giggling at work while others stare at you and you act like you're trying to stay on topic funny. She's a daily read and often, I connect with her outside of commenting on the blog. I love that she's always doing randoms like me and she also has this sweet new link-up dedicated to crazies like us who party a lot. Don't. Judge.

2. Lauren from Tennessee Honey- I've always been a follower of hers, but I can't help it. She's just so sweet and sassy! She's always posting pictures of herself or her adorable kiddos and the fact that she posts recipes makes me feel like turning into a Betty Crocker for the occasional evening. 

3. Chrissy from Prayers & Pearls- Ok, first off, I love her blog name. Like, had I not taken the dare you to keep up with me route I quite possibly would have stolen something cute like this. But, I'm not as creative as her. Did I mention that I'm straight up obsessed with her blog design? Oh how I love for my blog to have a flow-y design that looks great and is function. She's just fun and always full of encouragement. I love reading her daily updates about life too!

4. Sarah from To Be Mrs. Collier- I was originally buddied up with her for the Cara Box exchange but since then, she's been a friend who I cannot wait to connect more with. We've taken it upon our self to do a book exchange. I'm lazy and lacking on finishing a book to send her, so it might be held off for awhile. But, she started up a Tennessee Bloggers Link-Up once she saw us playing this fun game. You Go Girl! :)

5. Brin from Bold, Butter, Baby- That girl gets me rolling. No joke, she's just as funny as Stephanie. And, I kind of have a soft spot for her because she's a fellow NEBRASKA blogger. Go skers! She's straight forward and the fact that she can talk about personal things yet make you laugh really makes for a good read on a crappy day.

6. Amanda from The Barstow's- I have become friends with her and she's the very first blog buddy that trusted me with her cell phone number. Winning?! I'm connected on pretty much all platforms of social media with her and although I'm sad she decided to get rid of internet and blog from nasty public computers I'm still excited to see her mini updates from locations like Instagram. She rocks and I hope she comes back to The Good Life soon!

And I can't forget these ladies that I follow as well:

So there you have it, I didn't cheat anyone and I would love to add umpteen more to my list of daily reads but I'm trying to eliminate and reduce. If you want a full list of the blogs i read go over to my profile and check it out. Now, give me your list! Who are the must follows and why? Are you into specific blogs or just in general anything that strikes your fancy? As you can tell I have a TON of ag blogs on my news feed but I have some of the off the wall-ers like myself that I read up on too!

****************************************************************************************************

Rules:
1. Follow the hosts:
Kelsey from Keeping Up With Kelsey
AND
Suzi from Chores & Chandeliers 
2. Write a post pertaining to this weeks "theme"
3. Link-Up the LINK (not your whole blog)
4. Hop around and check out other's posts
5. Add the button so other's know you're linking up with us!





****************************************************************************************************


Next Week's Theme:

Career Day -Explain to us what your career is, anything exciting or fun? Let's play career day and you get to dress up in your normal duds and give us a little insight as to what your routine in the work environment is like!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks lady!!!!! Haven't chatted with you in awhile...did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are da bomb dot com Kelsey Homolka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the shout out girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too freaking sweet!!! :) I feel so awesome right now that someone loves my blog! Seriously! You are amazing Kelsey!

    PS-Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'm behind on my blog reading lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!