Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Good Life: Blog Name Meaning

Notice the date change? Yup, we're now hosting the link-up on Wednesday's instead! Figured it'd be easier for everyone to have more time to get their posts together! They'll no stay open until Saturdays that way you have a chance to get your post written up and added.

****************************************************************************************************

BLOG NAME MEANING

This week's topic seemed fairly easy for me to write about. I mean, it's Keeping Up With Kelsey. Well, let's break it down, this place is all about me. It's my one place in the blog-o-sphere where I can put whatever I want and no one can stop me. If you don't like it, stop reading, if you like it, follow along and Keep Up With me. 
I tend to bounce all over the place so everyone jokes that it's hard to keep up with me anyways. Hence I DARE you to try to keep up! With so many activities I sometimes find it difficult to keep up with myself and demand that I take a day or evening off and do nothing but sulk in reality junk tv and eat junk food. Usually it gets me prepped to jump back into the crazy train routine.

So, to sum it up, I'd like to make KUWK a household name. But that's every bloggers dream. I'd like to make KUWK bigger than those annoying Kardashian's and possibly make people realize that keeping up with them is simple, try Keeping Up With Kelsey instead. :)

****************************************************************************************************

Rules:
1. Follow the hosts:
Kelsey from Keeping Up With Kelsey
AND
Suzi from Chores & Chandeliers 
2. Write a post pertaining to this weeks "theme"
3. Link-Up the LINK (not your whole blog)
4. Hop around and check out other's posts
5. Add the button so other's know you're linking up with us!



****************************************************************************************************
Next Week's Theme:

Top 5 Blogs To Follow -What are your favorite buddies or must-follow blogs!?! We'd love to see a list of them and the reasons you've chosen to keep a close eye on them :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try to keep up...I know I can do it! ;) Sounds like the perfect name for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little link-up party because it changes topic every week... The "share your latest and greatest post" parties are great {and I even host a couple}, but I love this concept! I haven't participated yet, but I hope to soon... Hope you have a great week!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun link-up. I think I will join tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the record you are more famous to me than the Kardashians, who are they again?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!