Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Big Brother New Series, New Twists, New Fun!!


Puuulease tell me you're super excited for Big Brother to start! Like seriously, how could you not be?!?!?!?! I'm counting down the hours until it premiers tonight at 7 pm! Bad timing on my part because I have a photo shoot for a senior but oh well, DVR will be catching the action for me and I refuse to check fbook until after I watch it this evening!

Check out the new crew. Don't some of them just come across as total drama queens?!?!? With equal amounts of ladies and lads I'm sure this season will be filled with lust/love, fights, goofy bits and maybe even the occasional twist?! I hope some of you are planning on becoming BB addicts for the next ten weeks! I know I will be :)


And, for those of you who know me, you'll know that I was super sad about missing the season finale last year. Boy "accidentally" (or purposefully we'll never know) stopped my DVR recording so I didn't get to watch it! I was really sad and I vow to not let it happen again this year! But I'm in luck, my best bud +Rachel Silski over at Rachel's Country Roots and I have teamed up to make a fun game out of this seasons show!

What exactly does it consist of? A NEW LINK-UP SERIES!! Here's the deets:

************************************************************************************************

1. Follow the Hosts: Keeping Up With Kelsey & Rachel's Country Roots via GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Grab the button from above and put it on your post about this weeks events.
3. Write a little snippet on Tuesday's about your guess' for Wednesday's evictions and who the new MVP will be for the following week.
4. Come back to link-up your guess' and read what others think!



************************************************************************************************

So there you have it! That's what will be happening around here on Tuesdays. I'm obviously excited to have a buddy who is just as obsessed as I am with the show, but, she might just beat me. She actually tried out for the show! I think it'd be fun, but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle all the backstabbing and talking crap behind each other's backs. And, I might go insane without being able to blog or have a phone. It'd be like jail to me!

Here's the kicker! We're wanting to make this fun so we're donating some fun things in honor of all the backstabbing that will be taking place over the season.

First off, we're giving away FREE Ad Space to TWO people for linking up on the first week. Give us your feed back, who you like, who you voted for  in the MVP area, who you think should be evicted, what you think of the new casa. Give us the juice!


And second prize packet info. The Big Brother Blog MVP!!! Basically the MVP is the most valued player, well in blog land, we're all players of the game! We're giving away a HUGE prize at the end of the season. We want you to stay involved and keep up with us, so we're going to donate some goodies to give to the winner. How to win: Link-up with us! Simple right? The person that links up the most will win the grand prize!

So, tune in tonight, get ready for the new link-up series and I cannot wait to see all you trash talking blog buddies link-up soon! This is going to be a fun way to keep up with the series and see who else follows along!! Oh, and whatever you do, DO NOT tell me what happens until I say something via social media. I don't want you to spoil it for me on the first episode :)

5 comments:

  1. I love BB!! I cannot wait for tonight and to see what this new season brings, I'm so exited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with Big Brother. Any faves so far this season? I'm loving McCrae, Andy, Candice, & Elissa (don't judge! haha) so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be a tad overly excited for this link up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. McCrae and Aaryn are my favorites so far. Did you watch the cast interviews with Jeff? All the ones that are single all said in the interview "single and ready to mingle". It was so funny and at the same time cliché. I expect quite a few showmances maybe even some love triangles. Even more exciting is that this season is two weeks longer than in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're excited in this house for Big Brother to have started!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!