Monday, June 17, 2013

June Thirty-One News


This is an awesome special! Seriously, I myself have at least six or seven of these large utility totes at home! Right now I use them to sort out laundry. I'm kind of OCD and like mine all separated out into colors and so these babies work perfectly for that purpose. I also have one or two in my closet room and they hold all my flip flops perfectly. I use one in my craft room to hold my cricut because it works great when I want to grab it and take it to a friends house. Those things are seriously so useful (and cheap right now!)

Below are some photos I threw together of other people's ideas and uses for the large utility totes. I love the camo one and with father's day this weekend I might just have to give my dad an IOU and get him this for Christmas! Cute and functional :)


Oh, and a bonus, if you have any type of other business (i.e. I sell Scentsy) you can totally write these off as a business expense! (If you will use them for business of course) So, you could get these as tax write-offs!

I do have some pretty neat personal specials going on but you've gotta e-mail me to get those! As always you can order directly through me or you can order off of my websites:

Aaaaaand, if you'd like to "join" my group on Facebook to get the lowdown on any personal specials I offer by all means join my group and come hang out with me! 

2 comments:

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!