Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday

If any of you 200+ pageviewers out there are the praying type. Would you mind saying an extra prayer when you give God your list this evening? There's a couple things going on in my life and tomorrow is going to be a tough one for me. Thank you guys, I'll be back to happy Kelsey here soon I promise :)

***************************************************************************************************

I fell off the bandwagon for one week but I'm baaaack! And I'm more than ready to continue to hike up to 1,000 thankful's. Here's to adding more goodies and reaching my list of 1,000 in no time! :)

THANKFUL THURSDAY #793-808
  • Being able to spend another year with my Dad and having a day to get to celebrate him being the supportive father he's always been.
  • GRADUATING from taking a ten week photography course at the local community college
  • Meeting so many new friends via blog land (I know I always say this but seriously, Rachel is my new buddy and I just love her to pieces!)
  • Finishing all of my Cara Box goodies ahead of time and getting it packed to ship out this week
  • Being accepted as a GLOWBASADOR for the Omaha Glow Run 5k race! Eeeek!! (sign up to run with me, team: Mad Skittles)
  • Getting some cute new maxi dresses via Country Couture
  • Taking pretty pictures around the farm, I truly admire my photography skills
  • Falling in love with Instagram here lately, it's so wonderful to capture life in photos
  • The smell of rain in the breeze while working in the garden
  • My portable radio I got on clearance that allows me to listen to my jams while out pulling weeds in the garden
  • The dog for just giving me "that look" and I can start laughing, he truly is a man of many expressions
  • Being able to go enjoy a BBQ evening out with friends on a Saturday evening
  • A clean kitchen, more specifically, clean counter tops in the kitchen
  • Washing dishes as a team, spending time together while doing it
  • Phone calls from my mom to check up on me daily, life's been extremely tough lately (specific events I will someday tell you about) and she's been there to listen to me gripe the entire time
  • The book series House of Hope by Neta Jackson. My mind is a mess and it's the only thing that's keeping me going

3 comments:

  1. What camera do you use? I need to get a serious one and do not know what to get! Also...WOOT WOOT doing a dance over here because you are one of my fav blog buddies too lady and I got a shout out for the store! YAY

    You are amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow - hopefully things go as smoothly for you as possible. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Your quote by Mandy Hale reminded me of a couple Proverbs, "Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding. Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent." (Proverbs 17:27-28) & "Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble." (Proverbs 21:23) In fact, Solomon told his son in chapter 30 to quite literally "... put your hand on your mouth." Oh man, I struggle with that one. So if you actually live by that quote, you're a much better person than I am! :) Thinking of you and hoping things go well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!