Thursday, July 4, 2013

Farming On The Four's

Gonna back track a little bit to get caught up but I do have all the pictures so I just need to dump them in for you guys! 

The corn is getting taller! I love watching it grow and this year, although it had a slow start it's still over knee high by this fourth! We've caught an occasional rainstorm here and there but nothing significant enough to keep the dust down. If you look in the pictures we're obviously still in dire need or rain. The cracks are getting bigger and I'm kind of worried that we're going to start looking down into them and see China!



I'm wanting to focus on doing two views so you can get a visual to see how much they've grown!



Linking Up To:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!