Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Scentsy News

*SPECIAL* -July Hostess Exclusive
For every half-price item earned with a qualifying party of $150 or more in July, hosts may buy one extra Closeout item for $5. You’ll have to act fast, because once Closeout items are gone, they’re gone for good! Book your party today!!



*SPECIAL* -Bring Back My Bar
After tallying more than 5 MILLION votes from our dedicated fragrance followers, we've selected 20 of our most popular “retired” scents to bring back as Scentsy Bars in July 2013. You have one month to stock up on all the scents you've been missing — these fragrances are available as Scentsy Bars  during July 2013 only.



*WARMER OF THE MONTH* -Lighthouse
It’s a welcome summer vacation sight: a towering lighthouse perched on a rocky seashore, promising a safe journey. Lighthouse captures a windswept landmark in incredible detail, from its navy-and-white stripes to its window shutters and front door. A warmer dish is cleverly hidden inside Lighthouse’s beacon. Lighthouse offers a nod to coastal memories, no matter how far inland you may be. Get this warmer for 10% off this month!



*SCENT OF THE MONTH* -Watermelon Mint
A chilled slice of sweet watermelon, sprinkled with bracing fresh mint, makes a refreshing summer treat. Get this scent for 10% off this month!



I do have some pretty neat personal specials going on but you've gotta e-mail me to get those! I do send out samples of the Scent Of The Month so if you're interested go to THIS FORM and fill it out! I'll go ahead and mail out samples once a month so if you don't get in on this month's you'll be lucky enough to try next months! As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my websites:


Aaaaaand, if you'd like to "join" my groups on Facebook to get the lowdown on any personal specials I offer by all means join my group! Or, if you're up to more "like" pages feel free to visit my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!