Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Good Life: Quotable Quotes

I'm excited about this one ladies and gents! But the hard part, picking which are the best of the best! Instead, I'm just going to post a couple. I don't know if you've noticed but I don't have just one or two fav's, every week when we ask for these types of things I always list at least five or six more than required. I'm horrible with favorite pickings :)






   
If you didn't notice a theme with most of these they all have to do with staying positive and finding the Lord's strength through all of these situations. I have ran into some extremely stressful things in my life over the past month and for those who have reached out to check on me I thank you more than words will ever share. It's true I did quit my job, it's true I have "checked out" of my blog the past couple weeks (and I promise to be back soon hopefully, I honestly miss all of you and you're one of my things that keep me sane!) but it should also be known that it's true I trust in the Lord and his timing in my life. Amazingly I haven't been upset or angry, I haven't been stressed out as much as I assumed I would be for not having a job for almost a month. Instead I've found myself overwhelmed staying busy doing so many things that have obviously kept me away from you guys! I miss you all and don't give up on me, I'll back back soon I promise! 

***********************************************************************************************

Rules:
1. Follow the hosts:
Kelsey (+Kelsey Homolka) from Keeping Up With Kelsey
AND
Suzi (+suzi campbell) from Chores & Chandeliers 
2. Write a post pertaining to this weeks "theme"
3. Link-Up the LINK (not your whole blog)
4. Hop around and check out other's posts
5. Add the button so other's know you're linking up with us!

***********************************************************************************************

NEXT WEEK'S THEME: 
Around The Neighborhood or Farm- So, give us the rundown on your wacky neighbors, do you live on a street corner or smack dab in the middle of no where? Let us know what's happening around your farm or home!!

9 comments:

  1. i feel very inspired now! Thank ya lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quotes and so glad that you turned to the Lord for your strength during your stressful time! I hope things are turning around for you!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring. I like the one who can never repay you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes! All have a very positive message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspirational! Thanks for sharing these!! LOVE them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAH!!! I am so glad you did this! I haven't posted yet today and just might have to join :) :) :) :)

    miss you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "Blesson" one... LOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE that. I've never seen that one before and it's so true and every needs to look at life that way. This was a fun topic for the link up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog the other day and am very excited! I just started the blogging process and get discouraged as Nebraska seems to be a little different... not quite as many Nebraska bloggers. Also, I live in Wymore, Nebraska... so not too far from you and have a little similar lifestyle :) Glad I found you Kelsey!
    Dakota
    www.midwestblessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally understand sometimes its best to step back and take a break while you work through things. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!