Monday, August 19, 2013

August Thirty-One News


This month's Thirty-One speical for customers is for every $35 you spend you get to choose 50% off ANY purse in their catalog. This also includes all of the new styles that are coming out in the fall line-up. There are so many cute new purses and this month you have the opportunity to buy them BEFORE the new catalog releases on September 1st! Eeek! 

Here are some ideas I found to share with you on some great deals combining the products that will be going away in the new catalog and some of the new sneak peaks on purses as well. 

 Bundle #1- The "purse" is a backpack, a cross-body purse, a one-shoulder backpack. It can be whatever you want it to be! And it ALWAYS looks good! You are going to love all of the products on the Vary You line, I really cannot wait to show you the new catalog that will be coming out soon! :) Along with that you could pair it with a Cinch-It Up Thermal and a Thermal Mini to take your back pack and lunch to work with you!

Bundle #2- The Suite Cross N' Fold is HUGE! I'm talking big enough to carry all your work files, or maybe just all of your kiddos toys? Whatever you need it for, it's big enough. The bonus, you can fold over the shoulder strap and use it as a cross body! Also, check out that Easy Breezy Tote, pretty roomy in size as well if you want to take a weekend trip. ;)

Bundle #3- You're going to fall in love with all the pockets insisde of both of these styles! A place for everything and everything has it's place! In the Free to Be Carry-All there are so many orgnizational places to hide things you'll be surprised if you can find them! Also, the Timeless Wallet is great to keep yourself organized on the go! Coupons anyone?!


Bundle #4- Ok, I'm a sucker for a good sturdy cross body and this baby will prove to be worth it! And, to top it off, you'll a need a new wallet for inside of that cross body to keep you organized and this little buddy will do just the trick! The Organista Crossbody will be retiring here this month so be sure to get one while they're still available!



Bundle #5- If you are a fan of our skirt purse, you've going to LOVE it in the new size! And now, with te adjustable strap, so you have even more options than before. This purse you could change to match your outfit just took things to a whole new level 


Bundle #6- This bag is SOOOO cool!! It's like no other bag on the market, it's like two bags in one! I'd love to show you how it changes it's look to fit your needs when you book a party! :)

So, there you have it! So many different options to pick from you have no excuse not to order this month! I expect to see my inbox flooded with requests for these sweet new purses! I'm also offering a special when you order through me but as per rules I'm not allowed to state in on the blog, you must contact me to get the deets on what could be yours. 

I do have some pretty neat personal specials going on but you've gotta e-mail me to get those! As always you can order directly through me or you can order off of my websites:

Aaaaaand, if you'd like to "join" my group on Facebook to get the lowdown on any personal specials I offer by all means join my group and come hang out with me! 

2 comments:

  1. I love my thirty one stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are so cute!! Love it!

    Check out my new post about how I asked my flower girl and ring bearer to be in my wedding! http://www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-i-asked-my-ring-bearer-and-flower.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!