Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's been a good month since I've done this and it's time to get back on the bandwagon and focus on the ol blog and my thankful's again! I'm over the moon to continue my list and I'm dying to hit my 1,000 Gifts list and finish it up. I've got less than 200 left so here's to hoping I hit it before the month of September!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #809-824

  • The pitter patter of rain on a tin roof during the morning hours
  • Verizon customer service for replacing my phone for the seventh time in less than six months. 
  • The continuing support for my Scentsy and Thirty-One adventures, I was worried I might not make the cut this month but I've been lucky enough to have people order things again. 
  • A bigger paycheck coming in, meaning the opportunity to budget more and put the difference into savings for future use
  • My cd player in my Tahoe works again, it was on a hiatus for over a year so this is a plesant surprise
  • The Lord for providing me a calming feeling throughout the month of "vacation" after I quit my previous job and didn't have anything lined up. He truly gave me comfort in knowing he had control of the situation and was lining something up for me.
  • The opportunity to start a new business as a photographer and capture life's precious moments for others (look me up if you're interested! Dirt Road Photography and my Dirt Road Photography Blog)
  • Waking up to thunder rolling in, I haven't heard this sound in a long time!
  • The world's best friends who I'm truly finding out mean the world to me
  • Enjoying a surprise supper with a close high school classmate, I was so excited to go visit with her and enjoy an evening relaxing
  • Being back into a routine finally! I'm a routine person so it's been much needed to be back into a 9-5 job situation knowing what tomorrow's schedule holds again
  • For being back into the running scene again. I took a couple weeks off and my time wasn't too horrible considering the lack of effort I put into it as of lately
  • Honey Boo Boo for making me feel like a productive member of society
  • My blog buddies who are sticking around long enough to catch back up with me, I was gone and usually that means I loose my followers but a lot of you have reached out to let me know you're still around. Thankie :)
  • Getting to see Merle Haggard in concert with the girls
  • Surviving another Czech Days with fairly decent weather

3 comments:

  1. Haha welcome back. And I'm still here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're LOVING the rain here too! I'm in awe of all we've received and I am super jealous of you seeing Merle Haggard...I bet he was awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back lady! I have missed you!!!!! STAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!