Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday weekend to me!!


Hey lovelies, sorry to disappoint but I'm outta here! You will not be hearing from me until Monday so with that being said lemme explain...

Today's FRIDAY! Meaning, tomorrow my bestest friend is getting married! I have full intentions of shutting down on all social media (or attempt to) and just focus on spending time hanging out with Jessi and her man! I've got so many goodies I want to show you but until the weekend is over I can't reveal the surprises. 


And on that note, it's also my birthday tomorrow! If you wanted to get me a present it's still not too late, check out my Pinterest board full of things I'd love to have!



Also, I'm failing on giving out my 24 random acts of kindness for my 24th birthday but I promise that I'll get them done asap. My goal is to work on them and complete them by next weekend. Stick around, I'm going to give you a couple clues on some of them :)

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY LADY!!! Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great birthday weekend and congrats to your best friend on her wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pretty friend of mine! :)

    I hope you have a fantastic birthday! I am sure I will be sending you a snapchat tomorrow or a facebook message full of love on your special day! Have so much fun in your best friends wedding and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday!! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!