- The ability to continue to push towards my goal of #30milesin30days
- Having friends compliment me on my photography work
- The windy fall days that remind me of the beauty the Lord whispers into the tree leaves
- Ice. Cold. Water.
- Learning to push through the "I'm bored" feeling while running
- Getting to celebrate my best friends wedding this weekend!!!
- I'm not 100% sure I'm thankful for this yet but I did jump on the SnapChat bandwagon a couple of days ago. If you're bored or want to entertain me add me @kuwkels
- Harvest for kicking off with no kinks!
- A couple of my favorite software editing business' for having sales.
- A good hour phone call with my mom
- Fall colors slowly coming to full bloom
- Crisp cold morning runs, they always get me awake and ready to roll for the day
On another note: I wanted to fill you guys in on a super fun link-up that I'm co-hosting with +Amanda Fehribach called Thirty Miles in Thirty Days. She hosts the weekly link-up and I'm going to start hosting the monthly one with her. I suck at doing a weekly post and it's just as easy for me to do a monthly one so that's the route I choose. You're of course welcome to link up weekly but I'll only post on my blog once a month. I'm excited to start informing you guys on what works and doesn't work for me and my workouts! I try to post on Instagram (follow me @kuwkels) about my workout updates but I often lack so I'm hoping to keep myself a little more accountable! Come link up on Monday with me!!