Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week has been filled with so many blessings!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #839-850
  • The ability to continue to push towards my goal of #30milesin30days
  • Having friends compliment me on my photography work
  • The windy fall days that remind me of the beauty the Lord whispers into the tree leaves
  • Ice. Cold. Water.
  • Learning to push through the "I'm bored" feeling while running
  • Getting to celebrate my best friends wedding this weekend!!!
  • I'm not 100% sure I'm thankful for this yet but I did jump on the SnapChat bandwagon a couple of days ago. If you're bored or want to entertain me add me @kuwkels
  • Harvest for kicking off with no kinks! 
  • A couple of my favorite software editing business' for having sales. 
  • A good hour phone call with my mom
  • Fall colors slowly coming to full bloom
  • Crisp cold morning runs, they always get me awake and ready to roll for the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adventures of Manda and Mr Howie

On another note: I wanted to fill you guys in on a super fun link-up that I'm co-hosting with +Amanda Fehribach called Thirty Miles in Thirty Days. She hosts the weekly link-up and I'm going to start hosting the monthly one with her. I suck at doing a weekly post and it's just as easy for me to do a monthly one so that's the route I choose. You're of course welcome to link up weekly but I'll only post on my blog once a month. I'm excited to start informing you guys on what works and doesn't work for me and my workouts! I try to post on Instagram (follow me @kuwkels) about my workout updates but I often lack so I'm hoping to keep myself a little more accountable! Come link up on Monday with me!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I'm a new runner and trying to get back into shape and this seems like a great workout resource and way of being accountable! I just found your blog on Bloglovin and a link up (I'm a new blogger so I've joined quite a few of them) and I love it! You have a new follower!

    ~Rebekah @ www.rebekahsramblings.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!