Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Good Life VoxBox

I've been a member of Influenster for almost a year now and I was SO excited when I received an email asking me to fill out a survey to see if I qualified for a new VoxBox! As part of my duties of being qualified I'm wanting to fill you guys in on some of the fun products I received in my The Good Life VoxBox. (Notice The Good Life part? Yup, same as my state's motto, it was destiny!!)
What's Influenster? Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. Simple! So, now that I've got you interested, you wanna join? I'll need your email addy to get you all signed up!!
Here's a little snapshot of the box when I opened it up:
Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar- This little bugger was pretty tasty, the flavor I got was the Greek Yogurt Raspberry one. If you're into soft, chewy bars this is for you! I wasn't impressed with the taste necessarily, I mean most bars are the same to me. I tend to snack on energy bars for running and they're almost always blah tasting packed with a nasty after taste. This, was similar. 

UrgentRx Headache Relief To Go Powders- This was something I was again excited to test out! I get headaches a lot. I'm talkin at least once or twice a week easily! To find out that they've got a simple solution like this made me want to know if it really worked. Now, you know how when you're ready and anticipating an event and then boom, it just doesn't happen for quite awhile? Yup, that's exactly what happened once I received these puppies! I wanted to try them but yet I didn't want to suffer through a headache to find out if they worked or not. I'm still patiently awaiting a headache so check back on this baby later.

The Vitamin Shoppe Garcinia Cambogia Extract- When I first got this I was like woooah. I'm not into drugs, more specifically, not into appetite control drugs but being the good sport I promised I'd try it out so I did. After taking it a couple times I've concluded that it works like it's supposed to. I did feel fuller after I took it and I felt almost energized? But I honestly don't need to worry about my eating habits. Yes, I tend to snack almost all day if there's food around me but I don't eat huge meals so snacking is my way of feeding energy into my body.

Nonni's THINaddictives- I lucked out and got the cranberry one so I was really excited. I love anything cranberry so it was right up my alley! I actually loved the taste of these. They had a somewhat crunchy texture but they were still a little soft. I liked the almond's in them and I loved the hint of cranberry. I will probably look into buying these in the future and the best part, they're only 100 calories! Taking it home for the win :)

New-Skin Liquid Bandage- I'm a runner, runners tend to get blisters often. This means this product is a life saver for me! I like that it's a spray on type application. It's perfect to throw into my gym bag with all of my other "must haves" for running. I'm intending to use this some race day to help prevent blisters. Lately I've been getting some funky blisters, did I mention that before? Ya, I got one on the top of my middle toe. Not on both feet just one, and it was the only blister I had on my feet? Explain someone, because I'm just as confused about it as you are!

So now that you've got the run down on these lovely products tell me what you think of them. Do you by any chance already use some of them? Do you like them? If so, let me know!!
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
She's sweet and sassy, and I love her store!!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the cranberry thins and they're SO yummy! Cranberry is my favorite flavor too!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!