Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bestie Bloggy Friends Forever ((aka BBFF))

Alright, it's confession day. And the top of the list is that I must confess I have some of the most hilarious and caring blog friends in the entire world!!! Don't believe me. I'll give you some examples of how I know I love them to the ends of the world and VOW to meet them (soon).

EXAMPLE #1



It got real serious real fast that day. No biggie, we're here to accept each others flaws and I'm totally open about my life. Don't judge, it was really hard to share it with you guys, but I think you should know the entire conversation was a COMPLETE JOKE... well parts of it were. Like wearing gloves.


EXAMPLE #2 

Yes, this too is a serious thing. Snapchat has taken over my life. I find myself doing a crap ton of selfies and I'm not even ashamed about it. I think if you watch Twitter you'll see that we've had wars on Snapchat before. Pretty much, I take the most random, Rachel takes the best faces (I'm a close second) and Chelsee has the best videos and eye rolls. We all have our good points and I like to point them out! 

Oh and the unwritten rule, anytime Wrecking Ball comes on, you must drop what you're doing, no matter where you're at or whose watching and snap a video of you jamming to it. People can judge your life but they can't judge how hilarious the video is or how off pitch you are. 

Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark


EXAMPLE #3

Thank the mothers of Friehelm and Bernard for birthing such genius sons. Texting (I googled it and that's how I knew their names) might be one of the easiest and quickest forms of communication with these ladies and even more so, Handcent works just fab for group messaging with the lads. I have to laugh with how connected we are. We talk about the most random crap, and Chelsee has some insane stories about her crappy dating experiences. I feel for ya girl, but really, psyco!!

So, in light of recent situations that have happened to all three of us I can for sure say that they know about me and my life than my friends here at home. Chels has been there to listen to me then tell me horror stories of her own and for that, I can never thank her enough. It's nice to know someone has been in a similar situation! 

And Rach, well, she's off the grid. And for extremely tough reasons. I love her and I haven't the slightest clue how to comfort her. I just want to travel all there way to Madison and comfort her with hugs and as much love as I can possibly offer. You're a strong woman and I have faith that you will find God's love in your life soon. Sometimes the unknown are the scariest of times but seek comfort knowing that you have a huge community surrounding you with love and support!!!

Although it's hard to make really close friends that live thousands of miles away I really truly feel I have successfully accomplished it!! Some of the things these ladies know and the amount of time I spend spilling life to them is more than some of my friends and neighbors know! I have a crazy personality but to know that they're ok with it and embrace my crazy side is the best. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

\
PS- Don't forget tomorrow is the link-up for the 30 Miles in 30 Days challenge! That means get a post ready to fill us in on how you did with staying active over these past 30 days :) Can't wait to hear how you did!!

Check out this awesome sponsor!

1 comment:

  1. I love you both of you ladies! Yall mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!