Sunday, October 13, 2013

Liebster Award Round 3

Eeek! How thrilling to get through THREE rounds of nominations?! I loooove knowing that others think highly enough of my blog to nominate me, but to be nominated so many times? It's gotta be pure luck right? I've actually been nominated by these ladies quite awhile back but the post got buried in my drafts section and never got finished so I figured I'd finish it up and post it for you lovelies to see! If you missed it, here are round #1 and round #2. So here's who my most recent ladies are that have nominated me:

Connie over at Frugal Living on the Watkins Ranch
Heather over at Every Girl Like Me
Stephanie over at Puddles of Sunshine


Rules:
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. What to do: 1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. 4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 5. No tag backs.

My Random Facts:
1. I have an obsession with unique mason jars
2. I don't mind running, but I'm terrified of weight lifting work-outs
3. My favorite season is fall, I love dressing up in comfy hoodies, skinny jeans and boots
4. I recently started a photography business, Dirt Road Photography (surprised?!)
5. Although many friends consider me stylish I do not know a thing about fashion and trends, I often change my outfits several times because I'm so indecisive and I don't know what looks good
6. I have an addiction to CamelBak water bottles and own 5-6 at least... I try to hide them when I buy new ones otherwise I tend to get yelled at for bringing another one home #sorrynotsorry
7. I often find myself running for fun, I try to log 30 miles a month but sometimes it doesn't happen, others it's over 30. I love it!
8. One of my guilty pleasures is reality tv, think Teen Mom, The Little Couple, Big Brother, Gold Rush...
9. I can play a musical instrument, the trumpet (not many friends still know how to play their instruments they played in high school, and further more, don't play today)
10. I currently own more pairs of tennis shoes than high heels...
11. I can wear whatever I want to work and I spend my entire day with two mutts (Chandler and Whitney) they like hanging out in my office with me


Connie's Questions: 
1. What is your favorite holiday? -Czech Days Christmas, I love giving gifts, attending church services, listening to loud Christmas music and wearing my ugly Christmas sweaters.
2. What would your ultimate vacation be? -Probably head back to the Czech Republic again. Oh how I long to take a vacation and head there with Travis just once!
3. What's one thing you couldn't live without? -Materialist thing would be my Bible and phone (but I have an app with a Bible so that can kinda count). Non-material item would have to be social time with friends. Person, Travis and family.
4. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy? -(answered it above but here it is again) Buy more farm ground, use some for improving our house we're moving into, spend a small amount on a pretty new wardrobe and put the rest away to build up a bigger cash value that I could use later to buy me more toys. Oh, and I'd use a little bit of it to re-design my blog and put some ads out on other blogs.
5. What is your least favorite thing to do? -DUST!!!

Heather's Questions:
1. If you could only shop at one store, where would it be? -Hands down Kohls. I love that I can find anything there!
2. If you could swap lives with someone for a week, who would it be? -I'd probably choose my boy, why, because he gets to hang out all day and work at home on the farm. That or I'd choose so stay-at-home farmers wife, just to get the feel of what it's like to do the mom-helper-to-hubby game.
3. What is your biggest fear/phobia? -Frogs, spiders, lizards, worms, toads, birds, snakes and any other reptile.
4. Name one thing on your bucket list and why it is important to you? -
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? -In five years I see myself as married, living on the farm and pursuing an ag career. In ten years I see myself doing the stay at home mom thing and practicing the farmers wife helper career. Potentially blogging full time if I'm lucky too?
6. Who is your biggest role model? -Er, think I answered this awhile ago? Probably my dad, that or my ag teacher in high school who really helped to kick-start me wanting to pursue an ag career (yup, I answered this question already, I remember it from Round 2)
7. What is your favorite TV show/Movie? -
8. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? -Devotional, Compassionate and Enthusiastic
9. What is your favorite childhood memory? -I'd say it probably would be something related to Czech Days events with my family or just hanging out around the farm with my dad. I was always "that kid" who was wanting to do things with my dad or acting like a farmer.
10. If you could travel/live anywhere, where would it be? -Czech Republic hands down. I'd love to go back some day and just visit the smaller towns, maybe even hunt down some long lost relatives to see if any of my family is still around the area? 
11. If you could give any advice to new bloggers, what would it be? -Never give up! I may get frustrating to see your friend followers not be as big as other bloggers but just keep posting content based on what you want to share. Don't try to copy other people's ideas, be original and be you. Others will follow along eventually and make sure you're genuine when making friendships with other bloggers. A couple good friends will mean more than a huge following crowd!

Stephanie's Questions:
1. How did you pick the name for your blog? -Well, simple enough, I'm constantly running from here to there and everyone is trying to keep up with me! Between my photography business, my Scentsy business, my Thirty-One business, my blog, being an active member of my Chamber in town, running the youth group, and helping on the farm it does get a little hectic so I'm always in the fast paced lane in life.
2. If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? -Great question! I'd choose to be a stay at home mommy, but most of you already knew that.  I would choose it because then I could really focus on my kiddos (future ones that is) and raise them as God-like creatures children who have the manners of a queen. Mostly because I want to instill right and wrong in my kids for myself, I want them to be raised with love and compassion. That and I want free farm laborers ;)
3. Would you rather compete on The Amazing Race or Survivor? -Tough one. I'd choose The Amazing Race because I love traveling and seeing the world! I always said that was so cliche but it's true! I'm dying to go back to the Czech Republic and I vow to make it there someday (hopefully soon). Traveling is something I've grown to love, maybe it's because it's constantly something new? Adventurous!
4. What inspires you? -So many things inspire me I cannot limit the list down to just a few. I'm inspired most importantly by God and my Christianity faith. Everything I do I try to focus on what God asks me to do. I know I stray off occasionally but that's ok. Everyone does and thankfully the Lord forgives us for that. Secondly, I'm inspired to be a better me, to leave a footprint in everyone's hearts that says I was caring and compassionate. And a couple of other inspirations are my family, friends and my love for agriculture and photography.
5. What is your secret talent? -I'm beginning to think multi-tasking like a beast might just be it! But other than that, probably discovering that I loved photography is something I never would have guessed I'd be good at.
6. If you could change your name, what would it be? -DUH! Sarah Chudacek! Read more about my alter ego in my Czech Days Re-Cap post :)
7. When did you last laugh and why? -Last night! I was cleaning off the dining room table and look over to talk to Trav and he does this insane dance move. It was a side shake as I'd like to call it, he then proceeded to cook supper. I laughed asking him what that was and he claims it was his turrets setting in again. He's not typically a person to make those moves so it made it that much more hilarious!
8. The app used most on your phone is? -According to battery life the most used (in order) include: Gmail, Facebook, WeatherBug. Not too shabby but you've gotta include Instagram, Dots, Pandora and RunKeeper as well!
9. What's under your bed? -That's a great question and I really couldn't answer it because I'm not sure. Mostly dust bunnies, a pair of old socks and maybe a missing slipper. Nothing too exciting!
10. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? -I was working on re-starting my computer to update my dang software. Stinky :P
11. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? -Hands down Kohls or Scheels. They're so freakin addicting!!


My Nominees:
1. Allison from A Farmgirl's View
2. Tonja from Sullivan Good Life
3. Kenzie from Chasing Happy
4. Stefanie from Husak Household
5. Sara from Sara Magdelena
6. Erin from Keep Calm & Sparkle
8. Kalie from With Style & Grace

Questions for Nominees:
(I'm asking everyone the same questions)
1. What tv series are on your DVR list?
2. Main reason you began blogging
3. Where do you see your blog going in the future?
4. Ever played an instrument?
5. Which social media site are you the most addicted to?
6. Any guilty pleasure's you'd like to air out? 
7. How many fbook pictures are your profile?
8. Reasoning behind your blog name?
9. Have you ever tried to sue someone? 
10. How did you find my blog? (Keeping up With Kelsey)
11. Bath or shower?


Alright, so all you lovlies who are noimated get your typing fingers ready, copy the button above and go give us a little more info about you! I'm so excited to see your answers and I love reading your blog. Thanks for being such an awesome friend!

7 comments:

  1. congratulations on the award! thats so awesome!

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! You aren't the only one who has a love from Camelbaks...I never leave home without one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I will get a post together and answer your questions and I might just ask some more questions and then let everyone answer instead of nominating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I will get a post together and answer your questions and I might just ask some more questions and then let everyone answer instead of nominating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot!! thank you! I know I'm incredibly slow on the pick up...sigh :) today is set aside for blog catch-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks Kelsey! I love that Tonja and I are both doing our catching up today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was nominated! YEY! However, many of my Blogging friends or favorite blogs have more than 200 followers! These Favorite blogs of mine DO however meet the meaning of Liebster , soo Im going to break the 200 rule, is that ok??
    Dont worry, Ill be linking up!
    What a wonderful award.

    -Nicole

    OurHumbleWebb.blogspot.com

    Facebook.com/OurHumbleWebb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!