Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday


There are so many things in my life that I'm so grateful for and trying to remember to write them down is getting tougher, I need suggestions on an app that I can add all of them too on a daily basis. 

THANKFUL THURSDAY #851-862
  • Finding new fitness buddies to keep me motivated and on track to lose a few pounds and firm it all up
  • My blender bottle for keeping me sane, I think I've finally found one water bottle I love more than CamelBaks. So does that mean I can justify buying another one, or two?
  • A surprise birthday gift from my boss, hello shopping spree :)
  • Cheese Dates with my bestie, we usually go out to eat and then go to Wally World, where I then proceed to buy 10 lbs of cheese to last us through the next week and a half, yes, we eat a lot of cheese in our household #dontjudge
  • Pinterest for having my wedding planned before I'm even engaged
  • Chopping away at some pretty good reads, I love reading and making time to read is relaxing
  • The ability to cut my hair and change it up a little once in awhile
  • An understanding boy who farms his life away to make a better future for us
  • The wind for pushing those stormy clouds away from us
  • The harvest season for going well thus far, no hiccups or bumps in our road **knock on wood**
  • Some sweet new slippers to keep my toes warm at work, these are going to stay at my office since I almost always run around without shoes on while at work (they're leopard with sequence, best combo ever!!!)
  • The oh so kind birthday wishes from friends and family members on my "special day"

3 comments:

  1. I love your thankful thursdays! I think I want to join!!
    Should we make it a weekly link up?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahah Pinterest for having your wedding planned an not be engaged...GUILTY!!! So glad I am not the only. At least we won't have to drag out the engagement!! :)

    Jeness
    andthatsbeautifultome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful Thursday's! Oh how I miss thee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!