Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude (A Link-Up Series!)

I'm not normally one of "those people" that jump on bandwagons and do these silly games but right now my life needs it. Right now, I need to focus on being more thankful for the things that are going right in my life. So, with that being said, I'm participating in the 30 Days of Gratitude November. Even more so, I'm trying to capture it via pictures, I'm hoping to at least snap a shot and add it to Instagram but if I don't, oh well. It's my game and I'm making up the rules!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't find a link-up for it yet so I made my own. If you'd like to sponsor it with me you're welcome to! Oh, and of course link up! I won't host the link-up every day because that's a lot but instead just once a week I'll post a link-up every Saturday so that if you've been doing them on fbook or Instagram you can pull them over and add them to a post at the end of the week. Kind of a round-up style post! 



__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
MY LIST:
Day 1- My boy Travis. Yes is this SO cliche but I don't care. Honestly, I'm just in a tough spot in my life again. I feel defeated and worthless but he's been there the entire time to help pick me up and promise me that I'm a good person. He's held me as I've been weeping uncontrollably and has yet to tell me to stop whining. That, dear friends, is someone to keep around for awhile! He does the dishes after only asking 4-19 times and even though he leaves dirty socks in the living room I'm learning to accept him just as he is. I love him to the moon and back! Thanks boy :)

Day 2- My bloggy besties. I know you're tired of hearing about it but with what's been going on recently I am so beyond grateful to know that I have a floor to crash on in several states across the USA! I really think it's awesome to know that at any given time I could jump off a plane and think of a friend to go visit. Plus, they're all too kind and always reaching out to check on how I'm doing. If asked even three years ago what I thought of blogs I would have said they're dumb and a waste of time but now I cannot get away from mine. I cannot just not blog during the week. Even if I'm not posting I still have to check in on my friends and read what they're up to!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


So there you have it! My first TWO days of my Gratitude List! What are you grateful for? I know we'll all have similar ones but I like hearing the reasoning behind what makes you grateful for those things! Link up and tell me your thoughts :)







__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this awesome sponsor!

7 comments:

  1. I am totally in and would love to cohost with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing it! I'll co-host if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Before I read this, I had already started a blog post to keep track of my 30 thankfuls. I'll link up when I post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree...I'm doing it because I need it, too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't matter if it's cliche.....family, spouses, kids and even pets are some of the most important people in our lives and we should be very thankful for them! I think it's great you feature that! Oh and yes....our bloggy friends are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my thankful posts and letting me know about your link up :)
    It seems that by the year's end it's easy to miss those things we've to be thankful for. Here's to being thankful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!