1. You don't have to go fast, just go.
2. Running teaches us to keep moving forward one step at a time, especially in the most painful moments. <<Today's run flat out stunk for the most part, it was windy, dark and chilly but I pushed myself. I was playing a fun game of anytime Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus came on Pandora I had to run harder, what do ya know, they're on like every song!! Logging those miles for #30milesin30days
3. It's way to early to be packing the race bag! Whoever plans a race where I need to leave home by 6:15 and it's 34 degrees out is nuts. Better yet, whoever participates in these races is even more nuts! Wish me luck!
4. T-Minus half hour until race time! Here we go!!!
5. Course was cut short but it was a blast!! Felt good to get out there and log some miles! Whining about the temps didn't help because once I started I was fine. On another note, I'm gonna be sneezing blue for days :)
6. I couldn't agree more! Some days I find it nearly impossible to get out the door but the minute I find my pace I know I'll be fine from there on out. Today I knocked out 4 miles and I'm gaining progress in my #30milesin30days challenge. I'm at 16.8 for the month with high hopes to finish up with 30+ miles!
7. Knockin down miles for my #30milesin30days challenge. It was a cold one out today when I was running but gotta push through it!!
8. Lil league volleyball on a Wednesday evening after a 3 mile run. Sounds like a fun night to me :)
9. Ok I lied, just added some more miles for the day (after volleyball)