Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pretty Little Beauty (Exchange Link-Up Reveal)


I participated in the Pretty Little Beauty Swap that +Chelsee W hosted!! I was lucky enough to be partnered with Ginny over at A Modern Commonplace and getting to know her I found we had several things in common! 

We both are drug store make up ladies who don't really go over board on our looks. We both are scared of doing over the top styles and we're both not on board with the whole crazy headbands and hair ties thing. Oh, did I mention we both LOVE Bath & Body Works? Yup, surprised aren't ya?! ;)

A Modern Commonplace Book
I was excited to get my cute little package with all sorts of fun things to test out. The lotion smells super yummy, I cannot wait to use it up, I've already used a lot of it since I have it sitting on my desk at work. The eye colors look fun and I cannot wait to find a time to use them up soon. I guess I have a good excuse to go out now! Oh and the Burt's Bees, funny story. I actually sent her some Burt's Bee's products as well!

Getting to know Ginny was so much fun! I "dare" you to go check her out! She's so fun and such a sweetie!! She has so much advice and so many neat things on her blog. I'm a personal fan of all her tips sections, you can find a ton of recipes on there as well! 



Check out this awesome sponsor!

4 comments:

  1. YOU are so sweet - and I loved doing this with you! I know I am a drug store person, but those fun specialty things were just calling your name! My site is all catawampus now, so I hope people can put up with the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. I hope you sign up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My site is back - and I have posted about all the beauty goodies you sent me! Check it out here! http://www.moderncommonplacebook.com/pretty-little-beauty-swap-reveal/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A make-up swap would be right up my alley. I might have to do something like this on my blog. I am a little bit of a make-up junkie. Burt's Beeswax products are awesome.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!