Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #863-873
  • Having a vehicle to get me around safely, yes it needs new tires but it still drives and functions just fine
  • Waking up early enough to prepare a meal in the crock pot (recipe to come maybe?)
  • The rain for pouring onto us, more moisture is never a bad thing
  • Finding love and friendship in friends that are half way across the country 
  • Being able to send comfort to a friend who lost a nephew in a fatal accident
  • Finding inspiring songs about how much the Lord loves us!!!
  • Paying off ALL my bills! I pay them off monthly but this month I'm finally back on track with putting away a chunk of change to use later for vacations
  • Having the opportunity to go on a vacation with my close friends and Travis to VEGAS (any blog buddies from Vegas area? Let's meet up when I'm there!)
  • Pinterest for lighting a fire under me to get back on the pinning boat and doing some of my pins :)
  • Trusting that the Lord has some pretty big plans for me with all the hardships I've endured recently. The list is a mile long!
  • Getting lost in a good book, which doesn't happen as often as it should
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

We will be hosting the weekly 30 Days of Gratitude Link-Up this Saturday so get your post ready to show us what you're thankful for each day this month! You can choose to link up as a summary link or as individual days. Can't wait to see you then!



Day 7Family. Did you really expect this not to be on my list? For now I'll keep it simple and just address my direct family members consisting of my mom, dad and sister. To sum up my family we're a weird bunch, we're similar to the Adams family but instead of death being our topic and theme in life our family revolves around our Czech heritage. I love it. And I don't understand how people are not big into their heritage. I guess I grew up listening to polka bands and dancing to polka tunes my entire life and it's corrupted my brain enough to believe that this is normal. My parents have always been my biggest supporters in life. I'm constantly keeping them on their toes and I never once sit down long enough to fill them in on my life. But they're always the ones reminding me that faith, family and friends come first. Some days I tend to forget the important things in life but when my world comes crashing down they're there to hold me and help re-build the walls. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this awesome sponsor!

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to do one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post, Kelsey! You inspired me to write one too! Hope you don't mind I gave you a shout out in my post ;)

    Check it out here: http://alexmhons.blogspot.com/2013/11/thankful-thursdays.html


    - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
    alexmhons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!