Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday

THANKFUL THURSDAY #874-885
  • Friends! I've been through a lot and the friends that have been here are worth their weight in gold
  • The ability to smile even when I'm sad on the inside
  • Mint colored nail polish for the cheery color to stare at on gloomy days
  • Price matching at Wal-Mart
  • Photoshop Actions for making my editing go ten times quicker
  • The mailman for delivering new goodies to me!
  • Studded. Running. Shoes. (bomb digities!)
  • My pro photo labs for being extra confusing but extra awesome when I get new orders in :)
  • The knack for learning to enjoy greek yogurt, it's been tough but I'm learning to like it
  • The ability to run without having to stop, having the brain power to force myself through the pain, having the legs that are strong enough to keep going and having the heart filled with joy once I finish running
  • My dad's goofy texts that brighten my day
  • The stress of the holidays for being over!
Check out this awesome sponsor!

1 comment:

  1. Im going to need you to share these studded running shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!