Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

**Please help me out and GO VOTE (daily) for me to win a trip to participate in a super awesome marathon! I'm ranked number 14 right now out of over 140 participants but want to hit at least the top 10. Would love the extra lovin! (Make sure you're voting and not liking my photo otherwise your efforts won't help me much) Thanks again for all the awesome support, you guys rock! **

THANKFUL THURSDAY #886-898
  • The fast speeds of internet these days, amazing how much more you can get done when its speedy
  • Captain Morgan, that spiced rum I'm oh so grateful for... at night
  • The sound of laughter that fills the room with friends
  • The heater's for working on below zero windchill days
  • Lunch dates with friends I haven't talked to in awhile
  • Seat warmers that are prewarmed because others start your vehicle for you
  • Gatorade, I love that stuff, it's my newest addiction
  • Card games that end in everyone laughing
  • Photoshop actions to help make my workflow go smoother
  • The continuous support of my real friends!
  • Heated cabbed tractors
  • 50 degree weather to brush out the ponies and not freeze
  • A fun filled taco night with the besties
Don't forget to VOTE daily for me to win a trip to compete in my first marathon!
(Make sure you're voting and not just liking the photo)
BONUS: You can win a trip too!

1 comment:

  1. Great list of things to be thankful for! It is so great to reflect on these!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!