Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Scentsy News

*SPECIAL* - 10% Off Sale Scentsy Fragrance
February is the time to stock up on all your favorite Scentsy products! Almost everything in the Fall/Winter catalog will be 10% off to make room for the new Spring/Summer 2014 products. Don't miss out! This is an awesome deal to cash in on folks, I'm getting gifts up the wazoo to give to family and friends throughout the year, great options for Mother's Day as well ;)
*SPECIAL* - February Host Exclusive
This is your last chance to get your hands on some of our favorite Host Exclusive offerings. Host a qualifying Scentsy Fragrance party in February, and fall in love with these Hostess Exclusives.
*SPECIAL* - 10% Off Sale Velata
Have you tried Velata before? If not, nows the time to give these FOOD GRADE chocolate and fondue warmers the test! With everything being 10% off you can stock up on chocolate, buy a few warmers to give away and get one for yourself for Valentines day too! (I use these for girl's night, I just grab a fruit tray and take my warmer and I'm ready to party)



*WARMER OF THE MONTH* - Chantecler
The rustic charm of the French countryside captured in beautiful 
white ceramic. (This could be super cute for a kitchen in a farm house!)


*SCENT OF THE MONTH* - Sparkling Citrus Pear
Sweet nashi pear, enlivened by citrus zest and bright 
lemon verbena. 


I do have some pretty neat personal specials going on but you've gotta e-mail me to get those! I do send out samples of the Scent Of The Month so if you're interested go to THIS FORM and fill it out! I'll go ahead and mail out samples once a month so if you don't get in on this month's you'll be lucky enough to try next months! 

As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my websites:

Aaaaaand, if you'd like to "join" my groups on Facebook to get the lowdown on any personal specials I offer by all means join my group! Or, if you're up to more "like" pages feel free to visit my page!
Come vote for me daily! I'd love to run my first full marathon with your help for FREE! (Plus you could win a free ticket of your own)

2 comments:

  1. Check out that rooster! How perfect would that be for a farmhouse kitchen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we just got a Scentsy a few months ago and have been using the melts you can buy at like Walmart. They definitely don't last as long and we haven't had a chance to buy any more actual Scentsy stuff. I just filled out the scent of the month form but when I get on my real computer, I'll check out your page!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!