Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

So excited to be gearing up for my Texas trip! This was a photo taken last year in Galveston at the Moody Mansion, it was absolutely gorgeous and had me dreaming of being a princess in a huge castle!


I'm so excited to be heading to Texas tomorrow! If you live in Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, or Missouri you'd better get a hold of me, I'd love to meet up with you!!

Also, PLEASE come vote for me! It's getting down to the final days of the contest and I'm so close to hitting the top ten but I really need your help! Come vote for me daily! I'd love to run my first full marathon with your help for FREE! (Plus you could win a free ticket of your own)

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in Texas! I have only been from layovers from flights but it seemed gorgeous from the airport!
    Xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if people actually enjoyed their vacations they wouldn't need a vacation from their "vacation"! :) Have fun!

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!