Thursday, July 3, 2014

Link-Ups & Networking

Here's a list of different places I link-up to, network with and a couple fun blog hops to participate in!

         The Carpe Diem Directory 

And what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't participate in blog hops to gain more exposure and meet lots of buddies?! Here's just a few places I like to party at. And by party I mean hang out and me new people...

MONDAY
 Showered With Design Mingle 240 Manic Mondays with itsemmaelise

TUESDAY
Grab a Friend 

WEDNESDAY
The Hump Day Blog Hop How My World Runs  Loyal RUN Life Revolves Around Them Pretty Strong Medicine

THURSDAY
Obviously MARvelous HER & NICOLE button 

FRIDAY
That Friday Blog Hop The Rachael Way    JVKom Chronicles


MONTHLY LINK-UPS
Adventures of Manda and Mr Howie Peacoats & Plaid


I'm always looking for new link-ups and would love to have you guys recommend your favorites to participate in! I think these are so much fun and I love hanging out with new friends :)

3 comments:

  1. I just started a link-up! It goes on every Thursday over at keepingupwithashleyandcody.blogspot..com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cool. Thanks for providing these!
    Flash giveaway @ my site - today only.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun list! I can definitely find some new link-ups in here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!